We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Reservation Professional who have the ability to deliver exceptional levels of customer service.
• Processes, answer and confirm all requests from room reservation for our hotel as well as other Hotels.
• Maintains a complete and up to date reservation filing system.
• Reservation Chart Has to be kept up to date with all bookings such as: allotments, series, FlT's, crews, etc.
• Reservation Rack All Reservation Slips are filed in the reservation rack under the date of arrival of the guests/groups.
• These reservation slips are then transferred to the Front Desk, (where the reservation rack for the day is located) every morning of the arrival date.
• Prepares arrival list daily for guest who arrive today.
• Assists the Front Office Manager in the preparation of room occupancy forecast.
• Keeps records of all corresponding letters pertaining to F.I.T. Reservations in a hanging folder according to the date of arrival.
• Keeps and maintains individual folder for each group booked in the hotel containing all the records and exchange of correspondence about the group. .
• Prepare the seven days forecast, monthly forecast, six month forecast and yearly forecast.
• Co ordinating and follow up with Tour Service Manager for accurate rooms' situation.
Qualifications & Experiences:
Successful candidates should ideally have at least one year experience as a reservation supervisor in a 4 star or 5 star hotel. Good command of English, Arabic would be an advantage.