We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused F&B professionals who have the ability to deliver exceptional levels of customer service.
• To report for duty punctually wearing the correct employee fashion and name badge at all times.
• To serve food and beverage to guests according to established performance standards.
• To do side duties as assigned on a daily basis by the Manager - Outlet or Assistant Manager - Outlet.
• To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
• To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
• To maintain a good working relationship with colleagues, and all other departments.
• To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel's policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
• To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
• To have a complete understanding of the hotel's employee handbook and adhere to the regulations contained within.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities assigned.
• To respond to change in the departmental function as dictated by the industry, company or hotel.
Qualifications & Experiences
Successful candidates should ideally have at least 1 year experience as a waiter in 4 or 5 star Hotel. Good command of English, Arabic would be an advantage.