We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who have the ability to deliver exceptional levels of customer service.
• To clean the apartment assigned to you by your supervisor.
• Make bed, wash sink, bathtub, toilet, tiles, mirrors and floor.
• Check and report any maintenance work required immediately
• Vacuum carpet, dust and wipe furniture, empty ashtrays and wastebaskets.
• Pick up any litter from corridors and pathways
• Keep fire exits and stair ways clear of any obstruction.
• Replenish bathroom supplies and room supplies.
• Make a record of all articles found in the garment and enter in the "lost and found" log and inform the Team Leader.
• Should have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel's policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
• Respond to any changes in the Housekeeping function as dictated by the company, hotel and industry.
Qualifications & Experiences
Successful candidates should ideally have a vocational training within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel. Good command of English, Arabic would be an advantage.