We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused F&B Captain (Arabic Speaking) who have the ability to deliver exceptional levels of customer service.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct employee fashion and name badge at all times.
- To assist guest in the Restaurant.
- To serve food and beverage to guests according to established performance standards.
- To do side duties as assigned on a daily basis by the Manager - Outlet or Assistant Manager - Outlet.
- To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- To maintain a good working relationship with colleagues, and all other departments.
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel's policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To have a complete understanding of the hotel's employee handbook and adhere to the regulations contained within.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities assigned.
- To respond to change in the departmental function as dictated by the industry, company or hotel.
Qualifications & Experiences
Successful candidates should ideally have at least 1 year experience as a Captain in 4 or 5 star Hotel. Good command of Arabic aand English would be an advantage.